* Clemson is now 61-17-1 all-time against Wake Forest, including a 31-5 record at Memorial Stadium. The Tigers have now won five straight games in the series overall and seven straight at Clemson.
* Clemson is 67-20-3 all-time on homecoming, including a 37-4-2 mark since 1971.
* The Tigers are now 66-0-1 all-time when recording at least 500 yards of total offense. Clemson also had 512 yards of total offense in their last home game against South Carolina State.
* Clemson’s 56 points are the second most ever scored by the Tigers against Wake Forest. The most scored by Clemson against the Demon Deacons came in 1981 when the Tigers scored 82 points, which is the Clemson record for points against an ACC opponent.
* Clemson won by 49 points - the fourth largest margin of victory against an ACC opponent in Clemson history. The largest margin of victory over an ACC opponent came in 1981 when Clemson beat Wake Forest 82-24, a margin of 58 points.
* That also is the largest margin of victory by Clemson since 2008 when they beat South Carolina State 54-0. It was Clemson’s largest margin of victory over an ACC opponent since 1999 when the Tigers defeated Duke 58-7.
* Clemson held Wake Forest to just seven points. That is the fewest points allowed to an ACC school since 2011 when Clemson defeated Virginia Tech 23-3.
* Clemson was 6-for-6 in the red zone in today’s game. The Tigers are now 16-for-16 on the season in red zone opportunities.
* Tajh Boyd threw for 311 yards and rushed for 69 to give him 9,971 career yards of total offense. With that, he became Clemson’s all-time leader in total offense. He also passed former Wake Forest quarterback Riley Skinner to move into fourth place in ACC history in career total offense.
* Boyd’s 311 passing yards in today’s game gave him 9,047 for his career. He is just the second Clemson quarterback and 11th quarterback in ACC history to throw for at least 9,000 yards.
* Boyd also threw three touchdown passes in the game to give him 82 for his career. That moved him into sole possession of second place in ACC history for passing touchdowns in a career. He trails only Philip Rivers for the ACC record, who threw 95 touchdown passes in his career at NC State.
* Boyd also rushed for a touchdown to give him 102 total touchdown responsibility for his career. He is just the second player in ACC history to be responsible for at least 100 touchdowns. He also trails Philip Rivers (112) for the ACC record in that category.
* Boyd’s rushing touchdown gives him 20 rushing touchdowns for his career. He is the third Clemson quarterback and ninth quarterback in ACC history to rush for at least 20 touchdowns.
* Boyd broke the Clemson record for consecutive pass attempts without an interception. He has attempted 166 straight passes without an interception. The previous record was 165 by Cullen Harper in 2007.
* In four career games against Wake Forest, Boyd has recorded 1,255 yards of total offense. That is the Clemson record for total offense against the same opponent in a career. The previous record was 1,127 yards by Woodrow Dantzler against NC State from 1998-2001.
* With the win, Boyd tied Charlie Whitehurst for second place in Clemson history for wins by a starting quarterback with 25. This comes on the day that Boyd passed Whitehurst to become Clemson’s all-time leader in total offense.
* Sammy Watkins recorded six receptions for 113 receiving yards. He now has nine 100-yard receiving games for his career.
* Adam Humphries had five catches for a career-high 67 receiving yards.
* D.J. Howard recorded the first touchdown reception of his career, a 75-yard strike from Boyd in the first quarter. That is the longest reception by a running back since C.J. Spiller had an 83-yard touchdown reception against Duke in 2008.
* Howard, Jordan Leggett and Mike Williams each recorded the first touchdown receptions of their respective careers in today’s game. C.J. Davidson also rushed for the first touchdown of his career. Ben Boulware recorded the first interception of his career.
* Davidson went on to rush for another touchdown, giving him two for the game. He is the first Clemson running back to rush for two touchdowns in a game since Roderick McDowell rushed for two against Georgia Tech last season.