ADONIS FILER, No. 3
6-2, 190, Freshman Guard
Chicago, IL • Notre Dame Prep
2012-13 Season Review
• Appeared in all 31 games, with four starts; logged 617 minutes, 19.9 per outing.
• Averaged 6.3 points per game, fifth-best on the team and second among freshmen.
• Shot 37 percent on field goals, including 31 percent from three-point range.
• Possessed a positive assist-to-turnover ratio (47-to-39).
• Second on the team with 80 free throw attempts.
• Played 21 minutes, most of Clemson’s freshmen, in the opener against Presbyterian; scored seven points and added three assists.
• Tallied six points and two rebounds in 14 minutes at Furman.
• Averaged 10 points per game in the Old Spice Classic, helping the Tigers to wins over UTEP and Marist.
• Posted 10 points against Gonzaga, including eight in the second half.
• Scored eight of 10 in second half against both UTEP and Marist, hitting 5-of-6 free throws vs. the Miners and adding a season-best eight rebounds against the Red Foxes.
• Made 7-of-10 free throws and took a charge in Clemson’s win over South Carolina.
• Posted 10 points in home loss to No. 8 Arizona; hit 3-of-8 shots and 4-of-6 from the line, while leading Clemson with two assists in 27 minutes off the bench.
• Played 23 minutes against Florida A&M and had season-best 14 points in the Tiger victory; made 7-of-10 free throws in the game.
• Scored 21 points against The Citadel, most by a Tiger freshman since 2007-08; and made all seven of his field goal attempts, including 4-for-4 from three-point range. Earned first career start at Duke and posted six points and two steals in 22 minutes of action.
• Posted 13 points and made 4-of-6 field goals and 4-of-5 free throws in 26 minutes without a turnover in Jan. 15 win over Wake Forest.
• Scored six points in 23 minutes of play at Florida State.
• Had six points on 3-of-6 shooting, with three rebounds and a steal, in 12 minutes against Georgia Tech.
• Posted 10 points and made 2-of-4 from three at Boston College; added four steals in 22 minutes off the bench.
• Buried a three-pointer in 10 minutes of play against No. 3 ranked Miami on Feb. 17.
• Played well at Maryland, with seven points and four assists with zero turnovers in 20 minutes of play.
• Scored six points and added four rebounds and two steals in 28 minutes against North Carolina.
• Had 13 points at Virginia Tech to tie his ACC-high for the season; made 4-of-8 shots and 4-of-6 free throws while adding three assists and two steals in 27 minutes.
In High School: Three-star prospect according to most national recruiting services...rated as high as the nation’s No. 117 prospect by Rivals.com...rated the No. 24 point guard in the nation by Rivals.com and No. 28 at his position by Scout.com...played at two different high schools in Indiana, prior to enrolling at Notre Dame Prep for 2011-12...rated No. 8 prospect in the state of Massachusetts by New England Recruiting Report...led Notre Dame to semifinals of National Prep Championship...scored 19 points in a win over South Kent (CT) and 18 in a BABC Classic loss to Tilton School (NH)...averaged 14.2 points and 4.5 assists per game as a junior for Mount Carmel High School in Illinois...was a Chicago Catholic League first-team selection...averaged 16 points and 4.5 rebounds per game as a senior at Bishop Noll Institute in Hammond, IN...led Bishop Noll to 26-1 overall record, with only loss coming in the state championship game...played for coach Ryan Hurd at Notre Dame Prep...also considered Oregon, Purdue, Tennessee and Utah...born July 11, 1993.