First half: what we know
- All things considered, 13-14 is not a bad place to be.
- Clemson's defensive line is good enough to serve as a starting point for something special.
- The Tigers' offensive line, especially with Joe Gore at right tackle, is not yet good enough to stand up against a defensive front as good as LSU's.
- Nuk Hopkins is as good as there is in college football.
- Sammy Watkins has paid his dues...he deserves a junior-season breakout.
- Travis Blanks has all the makings for something special...We'll soon be watching him on Sundays.
- Chandler Catanzaro's PAT wasn't particularly low, however Kalon Davis was pretty well beaten...After that, LSU got lucky.